Bankruptcy Lawyer PPC: Scaling Law Firms with Proven Strategies
Enter pay-per-click (PPC) advertising: the unsung hero for high-volume bankruptcy law firms like yours!
Leveraging this powerful, cost-effective tool can be your practice’s lifeline to stay ahead. Dive into this article to discover how to put Google Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and Google Local Search Ads (LSA) to work for your bankruptcy law firm today.
Why Google Advertising Delivers the Best Results for Your Bankruptcy Law Firm
For bankruptcy attorneys, the choice is clear: Google Ads reign supreme.
Why? It’s all about market share. While platforms like Bing and Facebook have their merits, Google commands an overwhelming majority of the search traffic for legal services—especially bankruptcy services.
Simply put: When potential clients need help, they turn to Google first. By investing in Google Ads, you’re positioning your bankruptcy law firm right where it needs to be—at the forefront of those crucial search queries.
And, to sweeten the deal, Google PPC and Google LSA offer near-instantaneous revenue production, a vital component for high-volume practices. By integrating these advertising platforms into your bankruptcy law firm marketing strategy, you’re not just keeping up with the competition but staying a step ahead.
PPC Advertising is Crucial for Bankruptcy Attorneys
Referrals alone won’t give you the volume needed to scale your revenue. Don’t get us wrong: referrals are incredible… but often inconsistent. PPC advertising is a proven channel with a high ceiling, allowing you to reach many prospective bankruptcy clients.
Skip the “tire kickers.” Advanced campaign controls allow you to filter out many prospects who are unwilling to pay for bankruptcy services.
Advertising is the best option if you want to drive immediate revenue into your bankruptcy law firm. You can have an ad campaign running in under 30 minutes and easily snag your first paying clients within a week or two.
4 Effective PPC Marketing Strategy for Bankruptcy Lawyers
1. Identify Target Audience and Keywords
For bankruptcy attorneys, quality trumps quantity every time. You need leads who are ready to act, not just browse. Targeting keywords (that signal intent) is the key to connecting with high-intent individuals prepared to take action.
Top Keywords for Bankruptcy Law Firm PPC Campaigns:
- Bankruptcy Attorney/Lawyer Near Me
- Bankruptcy Attorney/Lawyer + City Name
- Chapter 7 Attorney/Lawyer
- Chapter 13 Attorney/Lawyer
While this list is short, we have found it to be highly successful. The reality is that when people are looking for bankruptcy attorneys, they search for them in limited ways. Hundreds of variations are unnecessary because the further you stray from the list above, the less interested the prospect will be in taking immediate action.
2. Understand the Importance of Negative Keywords
According to Google, negative keywords let you “exclude search terms from your campaigns and help you focus on only the keywords that matter to your customers. Better targeting can put your ad in front of interested users and increase your return on investment (ROI).”
One of our bankruptcy law firm clients in New Jersey is interested in courting clients near his office. So, we specifically target negative keywords that may lead clients he doesn’t want to his bankruptcy law firm website.
Check out a few items from his negative keywords list:
- Bankruptcy case types he doesn’t support
- Names of other bankruptcy attorneys
- Specific dollar amounts synonymous with bankruptcy “factory” firms
3. Write Compelling Headlines and Descriptions
Navigating bankruptcy is a challenging journey, often filled with stress, frustration, and shame. For this reason, your advertising copy for bankruptcy clients must convey empathy and understanding. Use phrases like “get a fresh start” or “regain financial control” to resonate with potential bankruptcy clients’ emotional needs.
By employing comforting language in your Google Ads campaign, you assure potential clients that you’ve been there before—many times.
It’s not just about selling legal services: It’s about extending a reassuring hand and saying, “We understand; we care, and we can help.” Make your words a beacon of hope in a storm of uncertainty!
4. Pro Tips for Bankruptcy Ad Copy Optimization
- Highlight your expertise in bankruptcy law and reassure prospective clients that you can help them navigate their challenges.
- Discuss what sets you apart from other bankruptcy lawyers.
- Consider incorporating ad extensions that offer educational resources about bankruptcy law, like links to articles or videos explaining bankruptcy chapters. Doing so positions you as a bankruptcy law expert and helps you attract more bankruptcy clients.
- Avoid overly dramatic bankruptcy language due to its off-putting nature.
- Speak directly to their problem, showing how you can provide potential bankruptcy clients with a much-needed solution.
Pros and Cons of Google PPC Ads
- Broad Reach: Bankruptcy law firms can target a wide audience searching for bankruptcy solutions.
- Immediate Results: Ads go live quickly, driving traffic without the wait of SEO.
- Budget Control: You can set spending limits to align with your bankruptcy firm’s budget.
- Better Conversion Rates: The average conversion rate across all industries is 4.40% for search campaigns, while the average for display campaigns is only 0.57%.
- Cost: Bidding on competitive keywords can be expensive.
- Complexity: A law firm ad campaign requires ongoing management and optimization.
- Temporary Visibility: Unlike organic rankings, these ads disappear once the law firm’s budget is exhausted.
Local Service Advertising (LSA) for Bankruptcy Lawyers
Google PPC and Google Local Service Ads (LSA) are both powerful but serve different purposes. Check out the primary differences between PPC and LSA below:
1. Targeting: PPC marketing targets a broad audience using keywords, while LSA focuses on local searches, connecting with nearby clients.
2. Cost Structure: PPC charges per click, bidding on visibility in search results. LSA charges per lead, offering a more direct connection to potential clients.
3. Ad Placement: PPC ads appear in search results and across Google’s network, while LSA ads are prominently displayed at the top of local search results.
4. Verification: LSA requires business verification and often includes reviews, which enhances credibility. However, PPC does not have this localized verification process.
5. Customization: PPC offers more control over ad content and targeting options, while LSA emphasizes local relevance and responsiveness.
At Constellation, we understand that each law firm market is different, so one platform may perform better depending on location. Therefore, we effectively blend both advertising strategies to market our bankruptcy law clients. Our philosophy is to utilize both and play them against each other, so we can isolate the method that brings you the best ROI.
Check to see if you’re eligible for Local Service Ads on Google!
How Your Bankruptcy Law Firm Can Get Started with Google LSA
Following these steps, your bankruptcy law firm marketing plan can leverage Google Local Service Ads to connect with high-intent local clients and grow your practice.
- Verify Your Business: Complete Google’s verification process to ensure your bankruptcy law firm’s authenticity and build trust with potential clients.
- Set Your Budget and Targeting: Define your budget based on the geographic areas you serve, and utilize Google’s advanced targeting options to reach the right local audience.
- Craft Your Ads: Write compelling ad copy that resonates with those facing bankruptcy, and use keywords and phrases that align with your services.
- Monitor and Optimize: Regularly review performance metrics, making necessary adjustments to optimize your campaign for maximum ROI.
Pros and Cons of Google LSA
- Local Focus: Your bankruptcy firm can target clients in your area, enhancing relevance.
- Pay-Per-Lead: You will only pay for genuine leads, maximizing ROI.
- Trust Building: LSA’s verification process will add credibility to your bankruptcy law firm.
- Limited Reach: LSA is restricted to local searches, potentially excluding a broader audience.
- Setup Complexity: This process requires verification and precise targeting setup.
- Competition: Local market saturation may lead to higher ad costs.
How to Measure Success in a Bankruptcy Attorney Ad Campaign
Numbers matter when measuring the effectiveness of a bankruptcy ad campaign.
First, focus on metrics like the ads’ click-through rate (CTR) to gauge their effectiveness. Next, check out the cost per acquisition (CPA) to understand the value of each client and the conversion rate to see how many clicks turn into consultations.
Don’t just watch the clicks: Analyze the quality of leads and ROI. With the right key performance indicators (KPIs), your PPC or LSA campaign’s success won’t just be a feeling; it’ll be a fact!
Take Charge of Your Growth—Contact Constellation
This comprehensive guide has illuminated the power of both Google PPC and Google LSA, which each offer unique advantages for bankruptcy law firms.
From targeting high-intent bankruptcy clients to crafting compelling ad copy, Constellation Marketing tailors these strategies to take your bankruptcy law firm website to new levels. Contact us to unlock the power of strategic online advertising now!
Do You Want To
Consistently Generate More Cases?
Got 15 minutes? Let me review your current metrics and provide a forecast of your potential growth based on our client results.