Google Business Profile or GBP has become a great lead source, particularly for local leads.
As part of our Local SEO strategy, we perform monthly GBP optimizations to make sure your firm’s profile stays relevant and up-to-date, which is important to Google. This helps your clients find you and contact you easily, maximizing the benefits of your GBP.
The first step is to grant access to our team. How can you do that?
- Log in to google.com/business/
- Search for the name of your firm, and click on it
- Click on the three points at the top-right
- Pick the first option, “Business Profile settings”, and then click on “Managers”, and “Add”.
- Now insert the email address provided by our team and choose “Manager” access.
- Click on the “Invite” button.
How can you track the performance of your GBP? One way to do it is through DNI. Click here to learn more about it!